At Cornerstone, we believe your success is our success. We strive to build a long-lasting relationship with you, serving as your trusted financial advisor.
We know security, independence, peace of mind, and enjoyment are pivotal values you seek in living life to the fullest.
Our financial planning knowledge and expertise, along with “best in class” industry products, tools, and resources, inform the creation of holistic financial, retirement, and legacy plans—plans that reflect an understanding of your needs, values, and goals.
In partnership with you, we use our Six Step Financial Planning Process to inform and guide the creation and yearly review of these plans.
- Share goals, expectations, and dreams
“What If” Worksheet
- Assess and model various life scenarios to aid in the plan development
- Create a plan that eliminates, reduces, or postpones taxes while increasing one’s savings and mitigating risks
- Execute the plan
- Identify current and anticipated net worth
- Analyze social security strategies and determine when it’s best to take the benefit
- Learn how wealth passes from one generation to the next
- Share one’s desired financial legacy and identify strategies to optimize
- Identify and implement strategies to help reduce any tax burden
Retirement Income Planning
- Analyze sources and amounts of income to determine projected sufficiency
- Analyze existing retirement plan types and provisions for possible redesign or calibration to take advantage of the latest tax code provisions
- Explore various funding options to potentially match return expectations with risk profile
- Examine existing plan to determine if it’s still viable or if changes should be made
- Analyze business entity structures, how property is held, and insurance coverages, etc. for potential change recommendations
Savings and Investment Growth
- Examine ways to increase savings and investments while minimizing risks
- Lower impact from taxes
- Examine compliance of portfolio to risk profile
Yearly Plan Review
- Informed by data, monitor plan performance, revisit plan assumptions, evaluate additional strategies that may be needed to mitigate risk, optimize the plan, and monitor its success